We begin our Lenten Programs at 6:00 P.M. (ET) March 15 with Stations of the Cross, followed by a light dinner of soup, salad and bread and our Fridays in Lent program:
1. Friday, March 15 – The APA Holy Land Pilgrimage, Part I from the beginning at Nazareth through the Galilean ministry of Jesus.
2. Friday, March 22 – The APA Holy Land Pilgrimage, Part II, from Galilee to Jerusalem, The Way of the Cross and Resurrection.
3. Friday, March 29 – A film The Gates of Jerusalem: A History of the Holy City, Part I.
4. Friday, April 5 – The Gates of Jerusalem film, Part II
5. Friday, April 12 – A portion of the film Jerusalem Center of the World.
(All Fridays in Lent dinners will begin at 6:00 PM ET)
Weekly Worship Schedule
11:00 a.m. (ET)
Holy Communion is celebrated every Sunday at 11:00 a.m. (ET)
Coffee Hour follows Mass and includes a class for adults and a Children’s Sunday School class.
Wednesday Eucharist and Bible Study
6:00 p.m. (ET)
Society of Mary
10:00 a.m. (ET) on the 1st Saturday of each month
Other Scheduled Events